eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Brilliant

I've seen this on eBaum's World Sucks (yeah, I know you're the creator), and you managed to change my mind. This stuff has to get out more to the open public man. I had no idea eBaum was a fucking theif. Then again, I always wondered how the "Hosted by eBaum's World" animation got into the SWF files when they were taken from other sites...
Anyway I don't view SA as negatively as I used to thanks to this. Good work.

Mocktroid: Disco Mission Mocktroid: Disco Mission

Best Mocktroid Yet

Oh man, that was hilarious. I've always loved the Mocktroid series, but this one takes the lead. Watching Zero get blasted into outer space was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Beautiful

Don't listen to what some of those asshats said. They are idiots who think they know "art" and everything about it, and probably go watch stupid anime crap with triangle faces and hair that defies gravity. If they like anime, their negative opinion about your art is automatically nullified. Just because something might not make sense (not saying that it doesn't) does not mean that it cannot be great. Did Super Mario Bros or Pac-man make sense? No. Was they great? You bet your ass they were. Did Arfenhouse make sense? No. Was it great? Hell yes. Did a lot of ancient paintings make sense? No (some had a deeper meaning, some were just..odd), but were they still considered great? Yes.

Now, hating this because it involves an anthro is fucking stupid. Newground's userbase consists of too many morons for me to handle, so you should try submitting this to a better environment to showcase your work. I'm surprised it got this ranking really. Good luck to you in the future.

Create A Sloth Create A Sloth

KICK ASS!!!!!

This is awsome!Keep up the good work man.You put effort into this, and it's actually quite interesting.It reminds me of creating characters on some video games.

SKATE GAME SKATE GAME

awsome!

that was awsome!Keep up the good work man!